Technologist in International Commerce and Business.
What can I do as a graduate of this program?
- Design and develop international logistics for export and import processes through the global physical distribution chain
- Interpret the rules that regulate Colombian foreign trade from the Customs, technical and exchange perspective.
- Support the management of operations inherent in Foreign Trade, such as imports and exports.
- Attend the business processes of the companies regarding means of payment, international markets, and foreign trade promotion mechanisms
- Manage logistics operations in the storage and global distribution of merchandise, guaranteeing the integrity of the same and the rational use of the available means and spaces.
Trade And Services
The heating of hospitals, schools, offices and other buildings for community, social and personal services contributes to air pollution in Flanders. The degree of insulation of the buildings, but also the outside temperature play a role that should not be underestimated.
The heating of the buildings is the leading cause of air pollution within the trade and services sector. Also, trade and services also include emissions (e.g., particulate matter, NMVOC) from waste incineration and processing, dry cleaning and crematoria.
Weather conditions strongly influence emissions from buildings heating in the trade and services sector. Cold winters give rise to higher energy consumption, which in turn leads to higher emissions of air pollutants.
Trade and services include:
- Hotels and restaurants,
- Offices and administrations,
- Other services,
- CHP (combined heat and power) in the tertiary sector.